Register now to access webinar recordings.
Webinar 1 – Fireside Chat: Iridium CEO Matt Desch on the Future of Geo and Connectivity
During this webinar, Connectivity Business News Editor Alex Goldman sat down with Iridium’s Matt Desch for a one-on-one discussion on the future of GEO, crucial technology and connectivity trends and developments.
Webinar 2 – Panel: Capital investment: sources, trends and opportunities
- Implications of the volatile SPAC market
- Will venture investors remain bullish, especially on the infrastructure sector?
- Has growth of listings in satellite, launch and other segments ended?
- Armand Musey, Managing Director, Summit Ridge Group
- Ram Viswanathan, Chief Executive Officer, Omnispace
Webinar 3 – Panel: What’s new in LEO and LEO proliferation
- Overcoming the dearth of ground sector capacity
- How LEO satellite players seek to stretch their footprint outside residential broadband
- Increasing importance of multi-orbit strategies
- The rise of spaceports and new launch sites
- Tina Ghataore, Chief Commercial Officer of Mynaric and President Mynaric USA
- Glenn Katz, Chief Commercial Officer, Telesat
- Chris Kunstadter, Global Head of Space, AXA XL
- Mina Mitry, Chief Executive Officer, Kepler Communications
Webinar 4 – Panel: Connectivity M&A dynamics and the outlook for consolidation
- The disruptive technologies that point to M&A
- Ripple effects from recent deals and fundraises
- Private equity’s increasing interest in the commercial space economy
- Jing Li, Manager, Corporate Strategy and Market Intelligence, SES Global
- Dara Panahy, Partner, Milbank
- S. Sita Sonty, Partner and Associate Director, Boston Consulting Group