Connectivity Next Summit is presented by the Connectivity Business News publication.
Connectivity Business News is the one publication that reports on connectivity industry trends, future strategies, and investments. With a holistic view of connectivity, Connectivity Business News uniquely offers its readers and subscribers a fulsome look at the connectivity industry. It helps satcom professionals identify better strategies for growth and profitability.
Connectivity Business News aims to be the go-to news source for business executives, investors and other observers who want to understand this dynamic industry. Subscribe today to the trusted source for connectivity news.
The Trusted Source For Telecom Investment News
Satcom providers are the core of Connectivity Business News’s coverage. Additionally, Connectivity Business News reports on the underlying technologies and services that support those missions, such as satellite manufacturing, ground control systems, hybrid network solutions, antennas, 5G protocols, optical terminals, and radios.
Connectivity Business News also tracks the greater satcom environment, including federal regulations, international investments and major developments in the telecommunications industry.
Connectivity Business News coverage encompasses the following:
- Satellites: What satellites or constellations are companies/governments procuring, developing, launching, and operating to deliver satcom? How are those satellites impacting services?
- Space Services: Coverage of services and technologies that support satcom, such as user equipment, ground services and components.
- Investment and M&A: Who is buying who? How are companies acquiring new subsidies to build out their business? How are companies raising the money needed to develop products and generate revenue? Who are investors trusting with their money?
- Government and Defense: Governments are the biggest customers of satellite manufacturers and satcom providers – what demand signals are governments sending to industry, and what commercial services and systems are they buying? Connectivity Business News covers government awards, contract opportunities, and regulations.
- Strategy and Markets: The earnings results of publicly traded companies and growth strategies to drive revenue.
Wide Range of Services
We offer a range of services, including custom content development, research, and consulting. Our publications and websites provide a depth of content unmatched in our fields. Our events are where industry leaders gather to network and learn. Our research, custom media, and data products allow companies to dig deeply for information and insights into our markets.
We aim to continuously provide profound ideas and analysis that betters our clients’ understanding of their worlds and careers. We constantly seek new business communities to understand, serve and grow.